Food & Wine

Ariani Flegga smoothie

Preparing a smoothie with Ariani by Flegga is the most delicious way to refresh yourself with taste while staying in health.
Ariani by Flegga is a Greek traditional product made by 100% fresh bio and pasteurized goat milk with the addition of  bio yogurt culture. No preserventives. Only organic milk produced esclusively by ruminants goats in the valleys of Pindos mountain range.
Ideal for toddlers, kids, adults, the right choice for breakfast, recipes, drinks, ice creams, smoothies. Unlimited the ways you can enjoy Ariani. Unique its flavor as it is. But here some ideas for a refresing and pleasant smoothies with the addition of vegetables, fruits, almonds and everything else your fantasy commands.

20200806_21155920200806_210706

Ingredients for 2 persons:

1/2 avocado

1 cucumber (with the green peel)

1/2 green apple

1/2 glass of Ariani Flegga

5 – 6 ice cubes

Method:

Cut all fruits and cucumber in small pieces. Add them in a blender with the rest of the ingrediends, so add Ariani and ice cubes. Blend 2 min until the smoothie is homogeneous.

If it is very dense, add more Ariani and ice cubes. Blend again for few seconds until you have the desired consistency. Serve cold.

For the sweet version, simply add 1 tbsp of honey,  5 – 6 almonds/person. Blend until everything is smooth and creamy.

To see the procedure step by step, click the photo gallery below. (Java script is required)

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

20200723_155134-02

6 responses

1. Delicious & healthy

Liked by 1 person

18 August 2020 at 15:38

• Exactly. Bio too. And it applies to every single product made by Flegga. Thank you for stopping by!

Liked by 2 people

20 August 2020 at 20:11

2. This looks good. I don’t know where to buy Ariani, but I have goats and I make my own yogurt. I think I could make the Ariani myself and try this smoothie with avocado, cucumber, mint and pistachio. It will also fit my keto lifestyle. Thanks for the great idea.

30 August 2020 at 17:19

• Looks great your’s too, very interesting with pistachios and mint. I’ll try your smoothie soon. Ariani by Flegga for the moment is not available in the USA but the whole range of its organic goat & sheep products (feta etc) can be found all over the States. Anyway i’m sure your diy yogurt is exceptional. Thank you too for stopping by ! Xristina

Liked by 1 person

30 August 2020 at 18:02

3. Great , will try this! Interesting blog, thank you for following mine. Best to you!

15 September 2020 at 13:29

• Honored to be able to follow you, your artwork inspire me . Grateful for your kind words. Thank you very much! Xristina

15 September 2020 at 16:41