Discover the tastiest italian iced “crema di caffe’ freddo as it is prepared in Italians bars and your coffee willl never be the same again.
A creamy and fluffy alternative to traditional coffee. Crema di caffe’ is an icy mixture of espresso and whipping cream served in small transparent glasses. Enjoy!
- 150 ml espresso coffee
- 300 ml whipping cream
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- 1 tbsp Nutella (optional)
1. Prepare an espresso.
Dissolve the sugar in the espresso . At this point if you desire you can add 1 tbs of Nutella. Mix to dissolve
2. In a deep mixing bowl, beat the whipping cream (300ml) until soft peaks form.
3. Add the espresso coffee
4. Whip again 1 min until homogeneous
4. Pour the mixture into a plastic container and leave in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
Leave larger quantities in the freezer for longer
5. Once cooled, take the desire amount , whip it or blend it with a handblend until smooth and creamy
Serve immediately with a sprinkle of cocoa powder on the top. You can decorate the inside of the glass with some Nutella to give color & chocolate flavor. Enjoy!
CREAM CHEESE & RED FRUITS
I found this recipe on www.myrecipes.com . I did it and I have to say is delicious , creamy and perfumed. I only add red fruits and put the mixture in popsicle molds. Enjoy!
1. Whisk together first 3 ingredients in a large heavy saucepan. Cook over medium heat, whisking constantly, 8 to 10 minutes or until mixture thickens slightly. Remove from heat, and whisk in cream cheese and vanilla bean paste until cheese is melted. Cool completely (about 1 hour), stirring occasionally. Place plastic wrap directly on mixture (to prevent a film from forming), and chill 8 to 24 hours.
2. Pour mixture into freezer container of a 1 1/2-qt. electric ice-cream maker, and freeze according to manufacturer’s instructions. (Instructions and times may vary.) At this point add the red fruits in the molds.Transfer ice cream into popsicle molds and freeze for about 3 – 4 hours
BLACKBERRIES-RASPBERRIES-GOOSEBERRIES PURE PULP ICE CREAM
Ingredients for 4 popsicles:
Red fruits 200gr
sugar 100 gr
whipped cream 50 gr
1. Blend fruits and sugar for 30 sec
2. Put in the popsicle molds but don’t fill them.Must leave a little space for the whipped cream Freeze for about 3-4 hours
3. When mix is solid , whip the cream until stiff and put it over ice cream.
4. Freeze again for 2 hours. Enjoy!
Ingredients: 250 gr blackberries , 250 raspberries , 200 ml whipped cream , 100 gr sugar or honey
1. Blend the fruits for 30 sec
2. Whip the cream.
3. Add the fruit purèe and stir well.
4.Pour into popsicle molds. Just for beauty you can add – at the base of the mold – some edible flowers (violets, blue borage, lavender, lilac) and/or herbs (rosemary, thyme , sage etc). Freeze for 4+ hours or until mixture starts to solidify enough to hold a popsicle stick upright. To release popsicles, run hot water on the outside of popsicle molds for a 5-6 seconds. Bon appétit !
Ingredients: Mint syrup , water , fresh mint leaves
Ingredients: 2 fresh mango , juice of 2 limes , half cup honey or sugar , hulf cup water , chili powder
1.Peel and remove the flesh from the pit. Cut mango in pieces.
2.In a blender put all the ingredients together. Blend for 3-4 minutes
3.Pour mixture into popsicles mold.
4.Freeze for 4-5 hours or until mixture starts to solidify enough to hold a popsicle stick upright. To release popsicles, run hot water on the outside of popsicle molds for a 5-6 seconds. Bon appétit !