Very easy , quick & healthy snack for kids . Rich in fibers, vit K , vit C . vit B6 , vit E , vit A , selenium , anthocyanin , potassium , copper (a very effective immune builder and anti-bacterial substance), magnesium , phosphorus , manganese , calcium
- French baguette or other bread of your choise
- Goat cheese (but you can use any creamy fresh cheese such ricotta, robiola, Philadelphia, stracchino, creamy blue cheese etc. )
- Fresh blueberries
- Herbs of your choise (rosemary , mint , thym . basil )
- Cut the baguette from side to side or into thin slices
- Lightly toast it in the oven
- Spread it – with a spatula or knife – with fresh cheese
- Top with fresh blueberries , honey & chopped herbs
- Enjoy this union of creamy flavors, blue sweetness & magical scents from nature ❤ !
Blueberries are heart healthy , brain & immunity boosters, cancer fighters. Keep your eyes healthy, low in calories (1 cup of blueberries=85 calories). Rich in fibers
A very quick , easy and healthy dessert rich in folic acid , Vit A, C , potassium , antioxidants ( anthocyanins , lycopene) mineral salts , calcium . magnesium.
Ingredients for 2 persons : 6 savoiardi cookies (ladyfingers)
200 gr red fruits ( gooseberries , currant berries , bluebberies, blackberries , raspberries , cherries, strawberries)
1 Fruyo fat free vanilla greek yogurt (Fage)
Method: 1.Blend the fruits all together
2. Arrange cookies on the bottom of a glass
3. Sprinkle the fruit mix over cookies so they are well saturated
4. Add Fruyo
5. Repeat if you want with another layer of savoiardi – fruit mix – yogurt
6..Complete the top layer with fresh fruits. Bon appétit !