Super food multivitamin salad – Turmeric & ginger dressing
Colorful veggies, berries, walnuts full of vitamins & minerals, low in calories, no cholesterol nutri – salad. A delicious way to nourish your body with natural vitamins. Dress all with two of the healthiest & antiflammatory spices on earth: Turmeric (Curcuma longa) & Ginger (Gingiber officinale). You only have to add lime juice , honey and olive oil.
SUPER FOOD MULTIVITAMIN SALAD
Ingredients for 2 persons: 1 avocado , blueberries 1 cup, arugula 2 large handfuls, 2 cups shredded purple cabbage, walnuts.
Cut the avocado into quarters. In a large bowl mix arugula and purple cabbage with the rest of ingredients together. If you desire you can add some pumpkin and/or sunflower seeds.
Pour desired amount of turmeric & ginger dressing over the salad and toss until everything is coated. Enjoy with your heart ! Bon appétit ❤
Blueberries fresh cheese crostini
Very easy , quick & healthy snack for kids . Rich in fibers, vit K , vit C . vit B6 , vit E , vit A , selenium , anthocyanin , potassium , copper (a very effective immune builder and anti-bacterial substance), magnesium , phosphorus , manganese , calcium
- French baguette or other bread of your choise
- Goat cheese (but you can use any creamy fresh cheese such ricotta, robiola, Philadelphia, stracchino, creamy blue cheese etc. )
- Fresh blueberries
- Herbs of your choise (rosemary , mint , thym . basil )
- Cut the baguette from side to side or into thin slices
- Lightly toast it in the oven
- Spread it – with a spatula or knife – with fresh cheese
- Top with fresh blueberries , honey & chopped herbs
- Enjoy this union of creamy flavors, blue sweetness & magical scents from nature ❤ !
Blueberries are heart healthy , brain & immunity boosters, cancer fighters. Keep your eyes healthy, low in calories (1 cup of blueberries=85 calories). Rich in fibers
Cream cheese & red fruits ice cream / Red fruits popsicle with whipped cream
CREAM CHEESE & RED FRUITS
I found this recipe on www.myrecipes.com . I did it and I have to say is delicious , creamy and perfumed. I only add red fruits and put the mixture in popsicle molds. Enjoy!
1. Whisk together first 3 ingredients in a large heavy saucepan. Cook over medium heat, whisking constantly, 8 to 10 minutes or until mixture thickens slightly. Remove from heat, and whisk in cream cheese and vanilla bean paste until cheese is melted. Cool completely (about 1 hour), stirring occasionally. Place plastic wrap directly on mixture (to prevent a film from forming), and chill 8 to 24 hours.
2. Pour mixture into freezer container of a 1 1/2-qt. electric ice-cream maker, and freeze according to manufacturer’s instructions. (Instructions and times may vary.) At this point add the red fruits in the molds.Transfer ice cream into popsicle molds and freeze for about 3 – 4 hours
BLACKBERRIES-RASPBERRIES-GOOSEBERRIES PURE PULP ICE CREAM
Ingredients for 4 popsicles:
Red fruits 200gr
sugar 100 gr
whipped cream 50 gr
1. Blend fruits and sugar for 30 sec
2. Put in the popsicle molds but don’t fill them.Must leave a little space for the whipped cream Freeze for about 3-4 hours
3. When mix is solid , whip the cream until stiff and put it over ice cream.
4. Freeze again for 2 hours. Enjoy!
Red fruits & Fruyo vanilla “Tiramisù”
A very quick , easy and healthy dessert rich in folic acid , Vit A, C , potassium , antioxidants ( anthocyanins , lycopene) mineral salts , calcium . magnesium.
Ingredients for 2 persons : 6 savoiardi cookies (ladyfingers)
200 gr red fruits ( gooseberries , currant berries , bluebberies, blackberries , raspberries , cherries, strawberries)
1 Fruyo fat free vanilla greek yogurt (Fage)
Method: 1.Blend the fruits all together
2. Arrange cookies on the bottom of a glass
3. Sprinkle the fruit mix over cookies so they are well saturated
4. Add Fruyo
5. Repeat if you want with another layer of savoiardi – fruit mix – yogurt
6..Complete the top layer with fresh fruits. Bon appétit !