Method: 1 Cut pomegranates. Gently pull seeds away from the white centers.
2. Place all seeds in a glass container
3. Pour the alcohol over the seeds. Close the lid. Let it age for two weeks in a cool dark place.
4. After 2 weeks, heat the water with the sugar . Disolve very well
5. Strain through fine wire mesh and discard all the seeds.
6. Pour the cold syrup into the liqueur and mix with a spoon
7. Tranfer in a clean glass bottle.
It is ready to be served alone or added to cocktails such 1 to 1 with vodka or 1 to 1 with sparkling wine and cinnamon syrup. With tequila and cranberry juice. You can added it in a glass of warm red and spiced sangria (mulled wine) to accompany roasted chestnuts. The possibilities for use are endless. Enjoy!