- 1 cup of shiitake (Lentinula edodes) ,chanterelle (Chanterellus cibarius) , porcini (Boletus funghi)
- 1 cup of dry white wine
- 6 cups of vegetable or chicken stock
- 2 cups of rice (basmati, arborio etc)
- 300 gr butter
- 300 gr parmigiano reggiano
- onion – olive oil – salt – parsley – pepper
1. Heat the oil in a saucepan , add the chopped onion and fry until is soft.
2. Add mushrooms and saute’ them for about 10 min,Season with salt
3.Add the rice and “fry” it for about 1 min, so add the wine and bring again to boil for few minutes(2′-3′)
4.Add the broth , half cup at a time , stir well until is completely absorbed before adding the next half cup
5. When rice is “al dente”, take the sausepan out of the heat .
6.Add 300 gr of parmesan cheese , 300 gr butter , chopped parsley , pepper . Stir well. Cover and leave the risotto for a few minutes into the saucepan .
7. Serve with fresh Chardonnay. Bon appétit !