- 1,5 -2 kg wild boar ribs
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup honey
- sweet paprika (optional)
- barbeque sauce of your choice
- Brush and massage the ribs with the brown sugar and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Next massage the meat with the honey and sweet parika.
- Seal the container and let marinate in the fridge overnight
- Place the meat into a oven tray lined with parchment paper. Seal it with alluminiun foil and (slow) cook the ribs at 160°C for 90 minutes.
- At the 90-minute mark, brush them with your barbeque sauce
- Return to the oven for another hour. Brush them frequently with the bbq sauce (every half hour it’s ok, but you can repeat it every 15 min too)
- Set your grill on low, brush the ribs one more time with the bbq sauce then place ribs on grill . Let the ribs cook a minute or two so the sauce can caramelize.
See step by step in the gallery below