Ingredients: 250 gr blackberries , 250 raspberries , 200 ml whipped cream , 100 gr sugar or honey
1. Blend the fruits for 30 sec
2. Whip the cream.
3. Add the fruit purèe and stir well.
4.Pour into popsicle molds. Just for beauty you can add – at the base of the mold – some edible flowers (violets, blue borage, lavender, lilac) and/or herbs (rosemary, thyme , sage etc). Freeze for 4+ hours or until mixture starts to solidify enough to hold a popsicle stick upright. To release popsicles, run hot water on the outside of popsicle molds for a 5-6 seconds. Bon appétit !
Ingredients: Mint syrup , water , fresh mint leaves
Ingredients: 2 fresh mango , juice of 2 limes , half cup honey or sugar , hulf cup water , chili powder
1.Peel and remove the flesh from the pit. Cut mango in pieces.
2.In a blender put all the ingredients together. Blend for 3-4 minutes
3.Pour mixture into popsicles mold.
4.Freeze for 4-5 hours or until mixture starts to solidify enough to hold a popsicle stick upright. To release popsicles, run hot water on the outside of popsicle molds for a 5-6 seconds. Bon appétit !
- 1 cup of shiitake (Lentinula edodes) ,chanterelle (Chanterellus cibarius) , porcini (Boletus funghi)
- 1 cup of dry white wine
- 6 cups of vegetable or chicken stock
- 2 cups of rice (basmati, arborio etc)
- 300 gr butter
- 300 gr parmigiano reggiano
- onion – olive oil – salt – parsley – pepper
1. Heat the oil in a saucepan , add the chopped onion and fry until is soft.
2. Add mushrooms and saute’ them for about 10 min,Season with salt
3.Add the rice and “fry” it for about 1 min, so add the wine and bring again to boil for few minutes(2′-3′)
4.Add the broth , half cup at a time , stir well until is completely absorbed before adding the next half cup
5. When rice is “al dente”, take the sausepan out of the heat .
6.Add 300 gr of parmesan cheese , 300 gr butter , chopped parsley , pepper . Stir well. Cover and leave the risotto for a few minutes into the saucepan .
7. Serve with fresh Chardonnay. Bon appétit !
Ingredients: 2 aubergines,potatoes puree , peas , zucchini , zucchini flowers , greek black olives, basil , feta cheese , olive oil
1.Heat the oven to 200°C . Slice the aubergines in half leghtways and leave the stem intact. Cut the inside us you see in photos and boil them in water for about 4 minutes or until are tender.
2.Meanwhile prepare the potatoes puree (potatoes-milk-butter-salt) and boil the veggies for few minutes (3-4 min)
3.Mix all together (puree+veggies).Add olives , basil , and feta cheese in pieces.
4.Pile stuffing into the eggplants , drizzle with oil and black pepper
5.Bake for about 20 min. Serve with fresh “Merlot” dell’ Alto Adige wine . Bon appétit !